Social Icons

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Write A C++ Program To Print A Hello World!

This is a typical C++ Hello World program. Here's the explanation what I have used in this program. In first two lines, I have used iostream and conio header's files of C++. In line no. 3, I have declared C++ main class that is void main(). After that I have used clrscr(); which is used to clear the screen of a C++ window. In line no. 6,7 and 8, I have used cout which is used to print a message. In C++, endl is used to end a line and getch(); is used to stop a screen of a C++ window so that a user can see what message got printed on window.

   1:  #include<iostream.h>
   2:  #include<conio.h>
   3:  void main()
   4:  {
   5:  clrscr();
   6:  cout<<"Hello World!";
   7:  cout<<endl;
   8:  cout<<"This is my first C++ program.";
   9:  getch();
  10:  }
 
Output of the program is :
Hello World! 
This is my first C++ program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text